Every Tuesday, from 04/03/2018 to 05/01/2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Foundations: Understanding the Basics
A 5-week Study for Men & Women
When: Every Tuesday, April 3rd - Tuesday, May 1st
Where: The Rock Church
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Leader: Rhonda Lenon
* No pre-requisite for this short, 5-week group
* No Bible knowledge necessary
* No doubt . . . you’ll learn something new!
* Maybe you’ve been at The Rock for awhile, and you’d like to learn some basic disciplines of the faith?
* Maybe you’re new here and you’ve got questions about a faith life & just want to know where to go to find the answers to those questions?
* Maybe you feel defeated in life and want some assurances of God’s love for you?
* Maybe, you’re skeptical and can’t bring yourself to believe that God even exists?
If any of these apply to you, or you’re just generally curious, join Rhonda Lenon for a short, foundational study of understanding the basics of Christianity. In this group, you’ll discover what God has assured you through faith in Christ. You do the examining, and you make the determination. See for yourself whether or not a faith life in Christ will truly “change all things!”
You have nothing to lose!